Monday, November 28, 2011

turkey and a chance of snow

I really cannot believe Thanksgiving has already come and gone it's almost December! I love this time of year so much. We had a great weekend down in south GA at the farm. There was a lot of hunting (well sorta... it was pretty hot), football, napping, eating, eating, and eating. I must have been too busy partaking all the turkey, dumplings, peas, cakes, etc. that I seriously lacked on the picture taking. whoops. Here's a couple. The rest you can use your imagination.




Saturday I did manage to burn off a little turkey w/ my own "turkey trot" along the country road. It was a warm 75 degree day and the 18 mile run couldn't have gone much better for A.) being alone (lone runner that is, Kyle followed me in the car), B.) running on the backroads where the terrain is a little uneven and C.) eating tons and not having done anything for 2 days prior. Makes me wanna take the backroads... quote it.

So now it's back to life again. Work, school, and studying by the Christmas tree of course!

Oh and did I mention that we are supposed to get some SNOW tonight! I'm a little excited just thinking about it. Hoping at least one day this year I can have a snow day. It has been a while since one of those.

1 comment:

  1. Makes me wanna take a backroad, makes me wanna take the long way home!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete