Sunday, March 4, 2012

Life as of late



See that blanket? See our couch? See that cute husband of mine... HOME? It's been so nice. I did have to make a call to the nurses station Friday night though. Those darn nupigen shots cause some major discomfort in his bones and muscles. He was also feeling quite ambitious last night and thought we could just stop by his buddy's engagement party for a minute. Well, that didn't turn out very good. The smells, people, and car ride didn't do his stomach too much good. Let's just say we will never drive by Mountain Brook village without thinking of last night's pit stop on the way home. For now, we need to stay at home and let his body rest and recover.

I don't think I've told y'all the exciting news either... Rebecca is engaged! Last Sunday she called me in the hospital room and told me the news! I'm so excited for the wedding this summer and for you Becca! You are such a strength and blessing in my life and I'm grateful you're my little sister!!! Thank goodness for Skype, pinterest, and email so I can help you plan your WEDDING! Jason is one lucky man.




4 comments:

  1. So glad you have Kyle home! You can tell him that I have puked in many a random parking lot, especially when I was pregnant with the twins. The worst one was in a church parking lot, and the priest came out to ask if he could help me. Umm, no sir, just using your lot here as a puke bowl, and if you could, just walk away and act like it never happened. At the time it was not funny, but looking back it gets funnier. Church lots are good because they are usually empty on weekdays.

    Also, your sister is so cute! Congrats to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy Kyle is home!! And congrats to Becca! They look so great for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your sis!

    That's great that you all ventured out for a little bit of visiting with your friends, even if just for a short bit of time, with a not-so great ending :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so incredible Mekelle, Thanks for being such an inspiration from miles away.

    ReplyDelete