Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Month of LOVE

I love my husband. And I love Valentine's Day! We had so much fun celebrating all weekend long last weekend. The weekend was full of surprises starting Friday when I got home from work to a clean car. Inside and out. Kyle spent the afternoon cleaning it for me.... so sweet. We had our V-day dinner Sat night at Gloria's Little Italy in Provo. It is the best little Italian restaurant complete with yummy Italian soda's, salad, salmon appetizers, gnocci and parmesan chicken, and Italian chocolate and cream cake for dessert. Afterward we stopped by the stake V-day dance and then headed to see "Valentine's Day" with Heather and Taylor, which by the way, was super disappointing. Don't waste your money or time. BUT, the greatest surprise came right before the movie. The boys went out to get popcorn and drinks. While Heather and I were eating the popcorn, Heather pulled out 2 envelopes with our nick-names written on them. We opened them up to find tickets to....


MICHAEL BUBLE!!!!!!! March 31st!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHH :)

1 comment: